BEFORE THE DISTRICT MAGISTRATE, _______________
Affidavit of Mr. MJ, aged about __ years S/o MY, R/o ______________________
I, the above name deponent solemnly affirm and state on oath as under:
1. That the deponent has applied before your Honour for the resumption of Indian Citizenship, and hence is fully conversant of the facts deposed below.
2. That the deponent was born in ____________ Hospital on ___________.
3. That the full Name of the father of deponent is MY.
4. That the deponent has ceased to be any Indian Citizen by virtue of sub section (1) of Section 8 of the Indian Citizenship Act, 1955, on 1, Jan. 1980 because of reason that the father of deponent Mr. MY has renounced his Indian Citizenship on the said date.
5. That deponent declares his intention to resume Indian Citizenship and applied to the Central Government to register this declaration.
I, MJ, the above named deponent do hereby verify that the contents of this affidavit form paras 1 to 5 are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Nothing material has been concealed.